|by PAN MILL|
|3 Days in Chicago|
|Add a Link|
Are you visiting Chicago for only 3 Days? Here is a Trip Itinerary on what to do and see during your stay.
1. First go to the Buckingham Memorial Fountain
Take photo the skyline viewed from there
2. Visit the Art Institute of Chicago http://www.artic.edu/visit
In there you must see:
3. Take the bridge to the Millennium Park
4. See the Jay Pritzker Pavilion
5. Take photos of you and The Bean [The Cloud Gate]
Walk north to The Michigan Avenue
6. At the Chicago River take picture of the Bridges. See the Trump Tower and the Marina Towers
7. Walk north of the Chicago Tribune Tower on Michigan Avenue (Magnificent Mile) all the way to the John Hancock Center
8. On the way see the Chicago Water Tower
9. At the John Hancock Center visit the observation deck
1. Visit the Navy Pier
From there take a Water Taxi upstream the Chicago River to Downtown
2. Take the Loop with the CTA train
3. Visit the Willis Tower [Sears Tower] observation deck
4. Across the river you must visit the Union Station. Hold on to your baby carriage. This is the train station used in that scene in the Movie “The Untouchables”. [Battleship Potemkin rip-off]
5. See the giant "flamingo" statue by Alexander Calder in front of the Federal Center
1. Visit the Harpo Studios
The above Travel Itinerary is provided by Pan Mill for entertainment purposes only as is, and is not intended for commercial use. Pan Mill nor TsarlackONLINE shall be liable for any actions taken in reliance thereon. TsarlackONLINE in no way endorses the validity of the above data. Tsarlack is a fictional account of an island nation-state simulation. All data provided by the TsarlackONLINE Networks on www.Tsarlack.com are based, for the most part, upon fictional information. By accessing the TsarlackONLINE sites, a user agrees not to copy and/or redistribute the information found therein.
Please note that TsarlackONLINE uses necessary cookies to ensure its proper functionality. By browsing through TsarlackONLINE, then you, the user, by default agrees and consents to the use of these cookies. if you disagree and still want to browser through TsarlackONLINE, then we suggest you first disable cookies in your browser and then revisit. Additionally, we inform you that cookies may be set by third-party analytics services which collect anonymous statistical information about your current browsing session on TsarlackONLINE. These non-personally identifiable data may include the type of operating system and browser you are using, your local city and country or the type of device you use to access TsarlackONLINE. You can choose to disable these third-party cookies by setting them off at Tsarlack.com/Cookies.
Please use the Feedback Page to give suggestions, report broken links or make complaints related to TsarlackONLINE.
Copyrights© TsarlackONLINE. All rights reserved.
About TOL Networks | Privacy Statement | Feedback | Site Map | FAQ?